The past year held a lot of success for entertainers across every industry, but more prevalently for Comedians. Forbes released their annual list of highest paid comedians in 2019 and the list comes to no surprise. Beyond popularity, relatability and just being funny makes or any great Comedian. The list ranges on incomes of each Comedian from June 1, 2018 and June 1, 2019. Kevin Hart takes the lead with earning a total of $59 million throughout the year. The comedian goes beyond stand-up comedy and digs deep in his creative deliverance landing him sponsorships with high ranking brands like Chase and Mountain Dew. He even went on to do a collaboration with Netflix producing a special of his comedy tour around the globe.
Following in second is Jerry Seinfeld with $41 Million, making a little less than he ended with last year in 2018. Keeping the feminism alive and well, Amy Schumer is the only woman to make list coming in with $21 Million. Cumulatively bringing in just a little under a quarter of a billion with $272 Million, check out the full list of The Top 10 Highest Paid Comedians of 2019 below.
The World’s Highest-Paid Comedians Of 2019
10. Aziz Ansari – ($13 million)
9. Jeff Dunham – ($15 million)
8. Terry Fator – ($17 million)
7. Amy Schumer – ($21 million)
6. Gabriel Iglesias – ($22 million)
5. Sebastian Maniscalco – ($26 million)
4. Trevor Noah – ($28 million)
3. Jim Gaffigan – ($30 million)
2. Jerry Seinfeld – ($41 million)
1. Kevin Hart – ($59 million)